Welcome to Tallack Martial Arts
Visit our custom designed facility, with multiple training areas to allow us to separate classes by age and skill level.
We provide the highest level of service by maintaining an optimal instructor to student ratio, allowing for you to get the personal attention required, for each and every class.
Tallack Martial Arts takes pride in being able to serve our community through events supporting the Boys and Girls Clubs, the Salvation Army and many others!
Our team of over 25 fully qualified instructors is led by Master Instructor Hanshi K.B. Tallack, 8th Degree Black Belt.
Our Promise To You
- Tallack Martial Arts will set the standards for the local, as well as the national
Martial Arts industry.
- We are committed to maintaining the traditional teachings of the Masters that have been passed down over the generations, using modern educational methods.
- Our members will become part of a tightly knit community. We strive to be an accepting group of individuals who are all here for the purposes of spiritual, moral, ethical, and physical development.
- Our classes will be separated by age and experience to ensure that each and
every student receives the maximum benefit from their class. They will be well-organized, time efficient, and fun.
- We have a friendly, versatile team that is knowledgeable and fully committed to providing world class service.
- We will provide facilities that are spacious and well-maintained, in order to
provide the cleanest, safest, and best possible physical learning environment.
- We will continue to expand our organization by fulfilling our commitments to our members, as well as the community at large. We will achieve this through ongoing instructor training and education, team pro-activity, and ethical business practices.